Pro-ISIS Twitterati Respond to Paris Attack
The deadly attacks on the French magazine Charlie Hebdo elicited a torrent of support from the Islamic State supporters in the Twitterverse. These online messages cheering terror come from the same repository of smartphone warriors who celebrated violence in Ferguson, hostage-taking in Sydney and beheadings of journalists and aid workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas