Magazine Attacked in Paris Has History of Bold SatireMatthew Campbell and Marie Mawad
Charlie Hebdo, the French magazine where shootings today killed at least 12 people, has a long history of bold satire skewering politicians, pop stars and religious fundamentalists of all stripes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts