Kenon Trades at Higher-Than-Expected Value as Israel Corp. GainsGabrielle Coppola and Shoshanna Solomon
Kenon Holdings Ltd., a spinoff with businesses of Israel Corp., is being valued at about $1 billion, above what investors had priced it at through trading of the parent company’s shares in Tel Aviv.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone