Facebook’s New Year Resolution: More Video Ads in News FeedSarah Frier
The amount of video on Facebook Inc.’s news feed more than tripled last year, as many users and advertisers discovered the option for the first time. How much bigger video will get on the social network depends largely on Fidji Simo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders