BGC’s Lutnick Offers Cash to GFI Brokers as Takeover Vote LoomsZeke Faux
Howard Lutnick, chief executive officer of BGC Partners Inc., said he’ll give GFI Group Inc.’s brokers cash for their restricted stock if his takeover bid is approved instead of CME Group Inc.’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin