X-ray Scanners Ordered by Debswana to Catch Botswana Gem ThievesMbongeni Mguni
Debswana plans to install 10 full-body X-ray machines at four mines in Botswana after “indications” of gem theft in the world’s biggest producer of the precious stones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’