So How Did Dan Webster Get 12 Votes to Replace Boehner?
The Republican who received the second-most votes on Tuesday to be U.S. House speaker isn't well known inside the Washington beltway, but back home in Florida he's one of the godfathers of the state's modern-era Republican Party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis