Morgan Stanley Said to Uncover Theft After Ad Sought SpeedcoinsMichael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley discovered client data was stolen after someone posted information on 900 of its brokerage customers on the website Pastebin last month and asked potential buyers to pay for more with a virtual currency, according to a person briefed on the investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt