McDonnell Facing Prison Says He Was Made Easy Target Over GiftsAndrew Zajac and Peter Galuszka
Former Virginia governor Robert McDonnell, facing as long as 12 years in prison for public corruption, may get out sooner if he can show that a judge made it too easy for jurors to find that he crossed the line from politics to crime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself