Dubai Shares Slump as Oil Rout Triggers Gulf Arab Stock RetreatSarmad Khan
Every major stock market in the Gulf region fell, led by shares in Dubai, after Brent oil dipped below $55 a barrel for the first time since May 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day