Cardio3 BioSciences Moves Into Oncology With U.S. DealAndrew Clapham
Cardio3 BioSciences SA, a Belgian developer of experimental stem-cell treatments, agreed to buy the OnCyte oncology division of privately held Celdara Medical in the U.S. for $10 million upfront plus potential milestone payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure