Bitcoin’s Price Unfazed After Bitstamp Exchange Reports BreachDavid Scheer
Bitcoin, which tumbled last year after an exchange that traded the virtual currency lost its holdings and collapsed, held up today after another market, Bitstamp, suspended trading because of a breach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet