Australian 10-Year Yield Drops to RecordWes Goodman
Australian benchmark bond yields fell to a record, joining a global tumble in government borrowing costs amid speculation the risk of deflation will prompt the European Central Bank to start buying sovereign debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline