AOL Recast as Advertising Power as Verizon Eyes TakeoverKelly Gilblom
For many Americans, the name AOL conjures up images of compact discs in the mail and the greeting “You’ve Got Mail.” Verizon Communications Inc. sees a powerhouse in mobile video advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018