Germans Protest Anti-Islamist Rally as Landmarks Go DarkRainer Buergin
Germans took to the streets to protest against anti-Islamist rallies in the eastern city of Dresden, which grew to a record size even as Chancellor Angela Merkel urged the nation to shun racism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations