BMW to Pay $820 Million to China Car Dealers, Group SaysBloomberg News
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG agreed to pay 5.1 billion yuan ($820 million) to its distributors in China to help cover losses after retailers stopped ordering cars from the manufacturer, a dealer’s group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's