The Long Tail of David Duke's Old Legislation
Before the bells tolled on 2014, the New York Times got in one last politics story designed to raise conservatives' blood pressure. Jeremy Alford's piece began with the slam-dunk headline "Much of David Duke’s ’91 Campaign Is Now in Louisiana Mainstream" and the argument that "Mr. Duke remains a window into some of the murkier currents in the state’s politics where Republicans have sought and eventually won Mr. Duke’s voters, while turning their back on him."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's