Kanye West’s Only One Isn’t Very Good, but It Is SellingBy
Kanye West spent much of 2014 working on an as-yet-unreleased follow-up album to 2013’s Yeezus, which presumably will address his new marriage and the birth of his first child. On Wednesday, West released the first official song from the album: Only One, written from the perspective of his late mother, who asks West to tell his baby daughter about her.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself