JPMorgan Boosts Bond Mismatch to $600 Billion as ECB, BOJ BuyDaniel Kruger
Sovereign-bond purchases by the European Central Bank and the Bank of Japan are likely to fuel demand for fixed income that may exceed issuance this year by more than previously estimated, bolstering bond prices, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure