Is It OK to Cheat Airlines if It Saves You Money?
United Airlines and Orbitz are going after Skiplagged.com, which helps travelers save money by booking (then ditching) connecting flightsBy and
Would you “scam” an airline’s ticketing policy if it saved $25? $70? $400?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat