Sony Expands ‘The Interview’ to Pay TV, More TheatersChristopher Palmeri
Sony Pictures expanded its release of the Seth Rogen comedy “The Interview” to the largest pay-television services and to additional theaters after initial showings occurred without incident.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018