Reports Say Chicago Bids For Obama's Presidential Library May Be In Trouble
The odds of a New York-based Obama presidential library may have gotten a little bit better. The foundation responsible for recommending a site for the library is unhappy with both of the Chicago proposals, according to reports in Chicago’s Tribune and Sun-Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster