How Bad Weather Can Affect Aircraft, and What Can Be Done: Q&ATim Culpan
As search and rescue crews start retrieving wreckage and bodies from AirAsia Bhd. flight QZ8501 in the Java Sea, the role of weather will be among the dozens of factors investigators study to determine what led to the crash of the Airbus Group NV A320 single-aisle jet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day