Cuba Dissident Sanchez Says She Was Arrested Before RallyEric Martin
Cuban journalist Yoani Sanchez said she was put under house arrest and her husband taken into custody ahead of a proposed rally that was the first to test the limits of dissent after the U.S. and Cuba reached a deal to improve ties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing