When Jeb Bush Met the Press
Details from thousands of Jeb Bush’s Florida government e-mails have trickled out in recent days, depicting the potential 2016 presidential candidate as not only addicted to his BlackBerry while governor, but willing to engage with just about anybody who took the time to write him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap