Cuba’s Young Cheer Investors as the Rest Greet ‘Hero’ SpiesAnatoly Kurmanaev and Eric Martin
Since U.S. President Barack Obama announced plans to restore diplomatic ties with Cuba, sugarcane cutter Jose Luis Hernandez and his Communist labor squad have talked about little else. Forget the economic opportunities, though: they are thrilled by the U.S. release of three Cuban spies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day