Revel Backup Buyer Wants Price Cut $8.4 Million: BankruptcyBill Rochelle and Sherri Toub
(Bloomberg) -- The back-up bidder for Revel AC Inc., now having the right to buy the shuttered Atlantic City, New Jersey, casino, wants the bankruptcy judge to cut the $95.4 million purchase price by $8.4 million in view of alleged improprieties in the auction process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single