Fed Can Limit Spillovers by Avoiding Asset Sales, IMF Paper SaysAlister Bull
The Federal Reserve may be able to limit damaging spillovers to emerging economies by refraining from asset sales during its exit from unprecedented monetary stimulus, according to an IMF study.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks