YouTube Goes Beyond Cat Videos With ‘The Interview’Tim Higgins and Jack Clark
Google Inc.’s agreement to show Sony Corp.’s “The Interview” gave its YouTube video-streaming website a chance to show that it’s more than just a destination for amusing cat videos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’