Web Economics May Not Add Up for Sony’s ‘The Interview’Christopher Palmeri
The economics of pay-per-view suggest Sony Pictures will have a hard time generating enough revenue to recoup the estimated $80 million it has spent so far making and marketing “The Interview.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards