GM Sells NY Hudson Riverfront Site for 1,177 ResidencesJohn Gittelsohn
SunCal and Diversified Realty Advisors bought the site of a former General Motors assembly plant on the Hudson River north of New York City to build properties including 1,177 residences and a hotel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts