Multiethnic Santas, ‘Frozen’ Help Stores Ward Off AmazonLindsey Rupp
It’s 5 p.m. at Nordstrom Inc.’s flagship store in downtown Seattle, and there’s a 2 1/2-hour wait to see Santa Claus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap