Gold Falls for Second Day as U.S. GDP Growth Crimps Haven DemandDebarati Roy
Gold futures fell for the second straight day as the U.S. economy expanded more than estimated, crimping demand for the precious metal as an alternative investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion