SJM Said to Be Invited to Run Casino at Seoul’s AirportVinicy Chan
SJM Holdings Ltd., Asia’s largest casino operator by revenue, has received a partnership proposal to run a casino being built at an airport about 30 miles from South Korea’s capital Seoul, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day