Mail.ru Volatility Surges on Navalny Web Page ClampdownHalia Pavliva and Elena Popina
Price swings in Russian Internet stocks surged as authorities sought to block access to Web pages supporting opposition leader Alexey Navalny, stoking concern that government media controls may hurt profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing