Independent Theater Group Offers to Show ‘The Interview’Lucas Shaw
The Art House Convergence, a coalition of independent theater owners, offered to screen Sony Pictures’ “The Interview,” the film that led cyberterrorists linked to North Korea to hack into the studio’s computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's