Uber Declared Illegal in Taiwan After 63 Fines IssuedTim Culpan
Uber Technologies Inc. is violating Taiwan’s laws and will continue to attract penalties after more than 60 fines were issued against the company and its drivers, the minister of transportation and communications said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’