Puerto Rico Seen Losing Tourists as Cuba Lures U.S. VisitorsMichelle Kaske
Puerto Rico’s economy will suffer when more U.S. travelers are allowed to visit Cuba as economic barriers are loosened, according to Belle Haven Investments, which manages $2.4 billion of municipal debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin