Google Says Mississippi Sales Probe Amounts to CensorshipJoel Rosenblatt
Google Inc. sued to block what it called overly broad demands by Mississippi in its investigation of online contraband sales, after accusing the state’s attorney general of doing Hollywood’s bidding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's