Google Says Concerned With Film Group’s Regulatory EffortsBrian Womack
Google Inc. said it’s concerned about reports that the Motion Picture Association of America pushed state attorneys general to pressure the company over anti-piracy efforts, based on information in hacked Sony Corp. e-mails.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again