Fitbit Said to Plan 2015 Initial Offering Led by Morgan StanleySerena Saitto and Leslie Picker
Fitbit Inc., a maker of fitness-tracking wristbands, is working with banks on an U.S. initial public offering for 2015, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards