Zara Follows Shoppers Into the Bedroom
If consumers can be persuaded to buy new sweaters, jackets, and pants every month, can’t they be persuaded to do the same with bedroom linens and bath towels? Spanish retailer Inditex—which operates more than 2050 Zara stores in 88 countries, and is the world’s largest retailer—is extending a fast fashion sensibility to home goods. Almost 12 years after launching Zara Home, the company is pushing to have the design stores everywhere the clothing store operates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself