Slim’s Inbursa to Buy Walmex Bank for About 3.6 Billion PesosPatricia Laya
Grupo Financiero Inbursa SAB, the bank controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, agreed to buy Wal-Mart de Mexico SAB’s banking unit for about 3.6 billion pesos ($247 million) under a plan to cater to the retailer’s clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single