Rupiah Rises Most in Two Months After Fed Pledges Rate PatienceLilian Karunungan
The rupiah rose the most in two months after the Federal Reserve said it would be “patient” in its approach to raising interest rates, and on signs Bank Indonesia is propping up the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets