UCB Cancels Sale of Generic-Drug Unit to Buyout FirmsPhil Serafino
UCB SA’s sale of its U.S. generic-drug business to two private-equity firms for $1.53 billion fell apart after U.S. regulators asked for an additional study on one of the unit’s products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner