Treasuries Drop as Yellen Says Fed Is on Pace to Raise RatesSusanne Walker and Daniel Kruger
Treasuries declined after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen suggested that the central bank may increase interest rates sooner than anticipated next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure