The Final Congressional Tally is In
And the winner is ... the GOP! Adding salt to the Democrats' wounds suffered in the bruising 2014 midterm elections, Republican Martha McSally was officially declared the winner in the race for Arizona's 2nd District on Wednesday, the final outstanding congressional contest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day