Russia Stocks Gain Most Since 2009 as Government Bolsters RubleNatasha Doff
Russian stocks rallied the most since 2009 as government steps to bolster the ruble emboldened investors to buy shares of OAO Megafon and steelmakers, taking advantage of the RTS Index’s cheapest valuations in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’