Philips Buys Volcano for $1 Billion to Boost Medical ImagingMartijn van der Starre
Royal Philips NV agreed to buy Volcano Corp. for $1 billion to expand in catheter-based imaging of the heart and blood vessels as part of a wider refocus on more profitable markets such as medical gear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts