Wanda Said to Be Poised to Raise $3.7 Billion in Hong Kong IPOFox Hu
Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties Co., China’s biggest mall developer, plans to sell shares near the top end of a marketed range to raise about $3.7 billion in a Hong Kong initial public offering, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’